The DEIB Holiday & Content Social Guide
The Q3 Guide
Welcome to our Q3 Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DEIB) Holiday & Content Social Guide.
In this guide, you will find:
- A list of monthly and daily celebrations to consider
- Ideas for content and official hashtags
- Curated resources for additional reading and education
This list is certainly not exhaustive, but an opportunity to raise awareness about different cultures across your social channels.
We hope this guide opens your eyes to new holidays and events you weren't previously aware of and creates an opportunity to learn more about the holidays and cultures celebrated.
Download the Calendar
Check Out Our Q1 Edition to Plan for 2024!
Here are just a few holidays and observances in Q1:
- Black History Month
- Developmental Disabilities Awareness Month
- International Transgender Day of Visibility
- International Women's Day
- Random Acts of Kindness Day
The Q2 Edition
Here are a few holidays and observances in Q2:
- Celebrate Diversity Month
- Mental Health Awareness Month
- Pride Month
- Eid al-Fitr
- Global Accessibility Awareness Day